What this Service Include
JCPR assists Masters & PhD students by allowing them to use the facilities, in addition to being supervised by our team.
JCPR holds the advantage of being well-connected with several educational establishments worldwide to train and develop
the skills needed for post-graduate students in order for them to excel in the Pharmaceutical field.
This service includes:
· Sites Feasibility.
· Site Selection and Evaluation.
· Trial Master File, Investigator Site file Management.
· Grants Management and Contracts Follow up.
· Study Documents Translation (ICF, Patient Information Sheets).
· Case Report Form Design and.
· Staff of Professional CCRCs® CCRAs® Certified from Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP).
· Drug Accountability.
· IRB Package Submission.
· Regulatory Submission Package Preparation and submission.
· Patients Recruitment support and follow up.
· Collection of Essential Documents.
· Maintenance of study documents and logs.
· Monitoring Services.
· Coordination Services.
· Safety Reporting Management.
· Project Management.
· Logistics Management.
· Management of Regulatory Documents.
· Progress and status Reports.
· Resolution of Queries.
· Preparation for Study Inspections.
· Resolution of issues like SAEs , DCFs and Investigator Notifications.
What Sets Us Apart
More than 22 years in the market.
More than 3000+ healthy volunteers.
Bio Studies Conducted
Over 800+ Bio Studies Conducted.
Over 300+ validated
Our Services Include
Secure environment, restricted entry with access logs.
Inventory with full tracking history &
Secure Archiving system.
Post-study drug return, reconciliation, and destruction in compliance with local regulations.
Secured Pharmacy with a controlled environment.
Our Quality Guarantee
It is of paramount importance when establishing clinical trial centers that a rigid quality system is in place with standard operating procedures (SOPs) carefully created and tailored to fulfill the procedural requirements. At JCPR rigorous regulations exist surrounding every aspect of the center from the design and setup to documentation, storage, health and safety, and reporting. Specialized training is also required from the analysis and operation of the equipment to documentation and generation of reports.
In partnering with our clients and investing in the well-being of our staff, employees, and Volunteers. We at JCPR have spent the good part of our last 30 years establishing and developing a quality system that enables us to run studies as per national and international guidelines smoothly. JCPR is always under constant development. Especially that our center is one of the very few centers in the region that is completely and totally independent without any external benefactors or shareholders. This is one of our many advantages to ensure transparency, integrity, and ethicality in this industry.